21 Knit and Crocheted Baby Hats
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Whether you're a knit wit or you're hooked on crochet, you're bound to love these 21 Knit and Crocheted Baby Hats. Great for yarn lovers of all skill levels, these quick and easy projects are great for whipping up over a weekend or during a long road trip. With adorable patterns for yarn lovers of all kinds, this collection is all you need for making a sweet assortment of hats for baby.
Get things started with our assortment of crocheted baby hats. Great for beginners, these crocheted patterns can easily be made with one skein or less, so work your way through your stash with this awesome collection of baby hats. The adorable Baby Blue Hat, for example, is a great one to make for a newborn, and can easily be adapted to suit a little girl or boy by changing the yarn color. This is a fun, textured hat that is sure to keep your little one warm no matter what the weather.
If you're more in love with knitting, we have patterns for you, too! Our collection of knit baby hats is sure to please, with lots of adorable patterns to make! This Whimsical Knit Cupcake Hat, for example, is a "sweet" way to top your little one's head. Complete with a sweet little pom-pom, this knit baby hat is precious and fun to wear. Parents and babies alike are sure to get a kick out of this sweet cupcake hat.
So if you're ready to start knitting and crocheting for your little one, be sure to browse through our collection of 21 Knit and Crocheted Baby Hats for lots of great tutorials and inspiration!
21 Knit and Crocheted Baby Hats
These precious crocheted baby hat patterns are great for making for your little one. You can easily make several of these patterns with 1 skein of yarn or less, so they're also great for clearing out your yarn stash. Don't have a little one around? No worries! You can make a handful of crocheted baby hat patterns and donate them to charity or to your local hospital. Perfect for all levels of crochet fans, these baby hat patterns are quick, easy, and fun to make!
- Baby Ruffle Hat
- Baby Blue Hat
- Cutey Monkey Hat
- Watermelon Baby Beanie
- Rainbow Hat for Baby
- Flip Flop Bunny Hat
- Super Easy Baby Hat
- Crocheted Baby Hats to Donate
- Baby Toque Hat
- Darling Daisy Baby Beanie
- Monster's Inc. Inspired Baby Hat
- Stretchy Baby Hat
- Floral Baby Beanie
These quick and easy knit baby hats are great for those who are looking for a fast and simple knitting project for this weekend. With hats for newborns, toddlers, and even very young children, these patterns are good to keep on hand for when you need to whip up a quick baby hat. One hat should take no more than a couple hours, so even the most novice of knitters can whip up a couple of these patterns over the course of a weekend. With hats for little girls and boys, these knit baby hats are sure to become favorites in no time!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 41 Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 36 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Beginners
- Granny Square Cloth Crochet Pattern
- Zentangle Cupid of Hearts Adult Coloring Page
- Gelly Roll Hand Lettering Tutorial
- Scandinavian Knit Stocking Pattern
- Joyful Stenciled Christmas Sign
- Simple Life Tote Bag Tutorial
- Tea Light Snowman and Owl Christmas Ornaments
- Chubby Christmas Crochet Elf Patterns
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home