We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
This easy dishcloth knitting pattern from Lily Sugar n' Cream creates a lovely yellow kitchen accent with a tulip motif. Or, knit this textured dishcloth in any bright yarn color to match your kitchen decor. For the whole set, make the white feathered dishcloth and the pastel squares dishcloth!
- Yarn: Lily Sugar’n Cream (Solids: 2.5 oz/70.9 g / Ombres: 2 oz/56.7 g) Yellow.
- Knitting Needles: 5 mm (U.S. 8) knitting needles.
Cast on 49 sts.
Knit 28 rows.
Work in Tulip Bud pat as follows:
Row 1: (wrong side) K24, P1, K24.
Row 2: K22, K2tog, yfwd, K1, yfwd, sl1, K1, psso, K22.
Row 3: K22, P5, K22.
Row 4: K21, K2tog, yfwd, K3, yfwd, sl1, K1, psso, K21.
Row 5: K21, P7, K21.
Row 6: K20, [K2tog, yfwd] twice, K1, [yfwd, sl1, K1, psso] twice, K20.
Row 7: K20, P9, K20.
Row 8: K19, [K2tog, yfwd] twice, K3, [yfwd, sl1, K1, psso] twice, K19.
Row 9: K19, P4, K1, P1, K1, P4, K19.
Row 10: K18, [K2tog, yfwd] twice, K5, [yfwd, sl1, K1, psso] twice, K18.
Row 11: K18, P4, K2, P1, K2, P4, K18.
Row 12: K17, [K2tog, yfwd] twice, K3, yfwd, K1, yfwd, K3, [yfwd, sl1, K1, psso] twice, K17. 51 sts.
Row 13: K17, P4, K3, P3, K3, P4, K17.
Row 14: K9, yfwd, sl1, K1, psso, K5, [K2tog, yfwd] twice, K5, yfwd, K1, yfwd, K5, [yfwd, sl1, K1, psso] twice, K5, K2tog, yfwd, K9. 53 sts.
Row 15: K9, P2, K5, P4, K4, P5, K4, P4, K5, P2, K9.
Row 16: K10, yfwd, sl1, K1, psso, K3, [K2tog, yfwd] twice, K7, yfwd, K1, yfwd, K7, [yfwd, sl1, K1, psso] twice, K3, K2tog, yfwd, K10. 55 sts.
Row 17: K10, P2, K3, P4, K5, P7, K5, P4, K3, P2, K10.
Row 18: K11, yfwd, sl1, K1, psso, K1, [K2tog, yfwd] twice, K9, yfwd, K1, yfwd, K9, [yfwd, sl1, K1, psso] twice, K1, K2tog, yfwd, K11. 57 sts.
Row 19: K11, P2, K1, P4, K6, P9, K6, P4, K1, P2, K11.
Row 20: K12, yfwd, sl1, K2tog, psso, yfwd, K2tog, yfwd, K7, sl1, K1, psso, K5, K2tog, K7, yfwd, sl1, K1, psso, yfwd, K3tog, yfwd, K12. 55 sts.
Row 21: K12, P5, K7, P7, K7, P5, K12.
Row 22: K24, sl1, K1, psso, K3, K2tog, K24. 53 sts.
Row 23: K24, P5, K24.
Row 24: K24, sl1, K1, psso, K1, K2tog, K24. 51 sts.
Row 25: K24, P3, K24.
Row 26: K24, sl1, K2tog, psso, K24. 49 sts.
Row 27: K24, P1, K24.
Knit 27 rows. Cast off.
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Lettering and Doodling on a Pumpkin
- Floral Painted Pumpkin
- Crochet Cross Hatch Stitch Cowl
- DIY Polymer Clay Tea Light Candle Holder
- FREE Sewing Pattern: Halloween Witch Hat
- Skillet Handle Potholder
- 47 Christmas Knitting Patterns
- Crafts for Charity: 10 Ways to Give Back
- How to Make an Origami Crane Video
- Easy Origami Jumping Frog
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home