Superhero Wall Art With Paint Can Lids
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Did you know you can pick up clean, unused paint can lids at a paint store? You can! And who would've thought these paint can lids would make for some perfect superhero emblems as part of a fun superhero-themed gallery wall?"
MaterialsPaper, Recycled Materials
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
- Clean paint can lids
- Free downloadable superhero emblems
- Mod podge
- Paint brush + scissors
- Colorful scrapbook paper
- Gorilla Glue
- Small triangle hooks
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 15 Minute Crafts: Small Planters
- DIY Birdhouse
- Party Sweet Box from Sticks
- 7 Types of Scissors for Sewing That You Must Have
- Sewing Ideas for Kids
- Quilted Tote
- How to Make Old Clothes Look New and Stylish
- Easy Zipper Bag with Embroidery
- Pineapple Pillow Pattern
- Baby Spit up Bib
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home