Set the mood for a cool western style evening with this Bronco Lantern from Heartfelt Creations. This lantern style lamp is perfect for a cowboy themed bedroom or birthday party. It's easy to make and little cowboys will love it!
- My Guy PreCut Set
- Birch Tree PreCut Set
- Western Bronco PreCut Set
- Posy Patch Die
- Grand Calibur
- Jean material
- Glossy Accents
- Transparency film
- India Ink
- Copic Markers: W-7; YG95; E29, 49, 57
- Basic Grey Button
- Measure glass and cut transparency film to size.
- Stamp images using India Ink. Heat set carefully (just enough to dry ink).
- Color on reverse of image with Copic Markers. Attach transparency panel to inside of lantern inserting into existing clips/glass.
- Cut flower petals from jean material then apply Glossy Accents to edges so they don't fray.
- Tie twine bow around top of lantern, then attach flower with additional twine and bow.
- Insert battery operated candle only. Not suitable for real candle as the plastic transparency will melt.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
More from "Kids Room"
Decorating ideas for a child's bedroom