This adorable fish pattern from Uchida of America will make a great addition to any toddler's attire.
- Denim Overalls
- MARVY® DECOFABRIC MARKERS - item #222: 1ea
- Col #0 - white, Col #2 - red,
- Col #3 - blue, Col #GLD - gold,
- Col #BRZ - bronze, Col #7 - orange,
- Col #6 - brown, Col #5 - yellow,
- Col #CPR - copper, Col #10 - lt. Blue
- Col #1 - black
- MARVY® ERASABLE FABRIC MARKER - item #422
- Paper Towels
1. Cover work area with plastic or news paper.
2. Pre-wash fabric
3. Transfer drawing onto denim with The Erasable Fabric Marker.
4. Lightly draw over image with a white DecoFaric Marker and fill in entire area(this will act as a primer). Let the area dry before proceeding.
Note: paint from light to dark and let each color dry
5. If necessary add a second coat.
6. When finished, let dry overnight.
7. Heat set is recommended. Use iron to heat set design. Put a cotton cloth over the design and iron it. Use fabric's recommended temperature setting for ironing to set design.
8. When washing or drying use delicate cycle (mild detergent).
Print out pattern and trace it on to your fabric. For larger image use copy machine to blow up image. Use color chart below to fill out numbered and lettered areas of the template.,
Click here for a template: Fish Template
Print pattern. For larger pattern, enlarge on a copy machine to wanted size.
0-white, 1-black, 2-red, 3-blue
5-yellow, 6-brown, 7-orange, 10-lt.blue
GLD-gold, CPR-copper, BRZ-bronze