Sweet Dreams Bracelet
Use Swarovski crystals and glass beads to create this dazzling bracelet from Katie Hacker.
- lengths: 10 in. - Elasticity™ 0.8mm stretchy bead cord, clear
- 5 - 12mm Swarovski square crystal slides
- 20 - 6mm Clear round fire polish glass beads
- 5 - 8mm Blue round fire polish glass beads
- Designer beading scissors
- Bead mat
- Adhesive tape
- Lay the 10 in. (25.4cm) lengths of stretchy cords parallel on a bead mat. Tape down one end of the cords.
- String a clear bead onto each cord. Hold the ends together and string a blue bead onto both cords. String a clear bead onto each cord. Place one cord through each hole on a crystal slide. Repeat this pattern until all of the beads are strung.
- Remove the adhesive tape from the ends. To finish the bracelet, either tie knots or use crimp tubes:
To tie knots: Match the corresponding ends and tie them in a surgeon's knot. Place a drop of glue on the knots, then cut off any extra cord.
To finish with crimp tubes: String a crimp tube onto each cord end. Place the corresponding end of the cord through the opposite side crimp tube. Crimp each crimp tube, then cut off any extra cord.