Memory Wire Cuff Bracelet
Enhance your look with this turquoise and silver cuff bracelet from Katie Hacker.
- 2 bracelet-size loops of Beadalon® Remembrance memory wire
- 2 - 5mm silver memory wire end caps
- 12 - silver eye pins
- 78 - 5mm round silver beads
- 12 - 8mm round turquoise beads
- 52 - silver-lined clear E beads
- Round nose pliers
- Wire nipper tool (for eye pins)
- Memory wire shears
- String a silver bead, a turquoise bead and a silver bead onto an eye pin. Use round nose pliers to make a loop above the top bead. Cut off any excess wire. Repeat to make 12 beaded pins. Glue an end cap on one end of each Remembrance™ wire loop.
- String an E bead onto one Remembrance™ wire loop. Then, string the following beads: two silver, one E bead, the closed-loop end of a beaded pin, one E bead; repeat this pattern twelve times. String two silver beads and an E bead, then glue a memory wire end cap onto the end.
- String an E bead onto the empty Remembrance™ wire loop. Repeat the beading pattern from Step 2. At the end of the bracelet, glue a memory wire end cap onto the wire.