First Blush Earrings
Use Black Diamond Swarovski Tear Drops to make elegant chandelier earrings.
- Eight 4mm Rose AB Czech Glass Rondelles
- Two 9x6 Black Diamond Swarovski Tear Drops
- Two SP Open Heart Tags
- Two SP 3 to 1 Fancy Chandelier Connectors
- Four 4mm Jump Rings
- Two Star Head Pins
- Eight .5” SP Head Pins
- Beadstorm™ Round Nose Pliers
- Beadstorm™Chain Nose Pliers
- Designer Flush Cutters
- Create 8 loop top dangles with the 8 rose rondelles on .5” head pins.
- Create a wrapped loop dangle with black diamond bead on star pin.
- Slide two rose dangles, black diamond dangle and two more rose dangles on jump ring. Attach this to center loop in chandelier component.
- Attach two open heart tags to outer loops on chandelier component using jump rings.
Read NextRepurposed Tin Necklace Set
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.