Elegant Black Bead Flower Set
Make this elegant Swarovski® jewelry set with "galactic" beads, Celtic accents and a flower toggle clasp on the bracelet. Illustrated beading techniques help you with the project, from Rings & Things.
- 2 19mm Swarovski® crystal galactic beads, jet
- 2 16ss Swarovski mounted crystal rhinestones, crystal
- 2 2.5" thin head pins with filigree end, sterling silver
- 2 5mm round jump rings, sterling silver
- 2 6mm round jump rings, sterling silver
- 1 12mm Celtic knot earring posts with nuts, sterling silver
- 1 27mm Swarovski crystal galactic bead, jet
- 32 5mm Swarovski round crystal beads, jet
- 2 4x6mm SmartBead rectangle tubes with BPS™, sterling silver
- 2 Fancy flower toggle clasps, sterling silver
- 1 2" thin head pin, sterling silver
- 12" 49-strand Beadalon® stringing cable, bright steel
- 6 1.5x2mm (size 1) crimp tubes, sterling silver
- 6 3mm crimp covers, sterling silver
- round-nose pliers
- flush cutters
- crimping pliers
- adhesive such as Bead Fix™ (#60-242)
NOTE: BPS™ (Bead Positioning System) a gripping rubber gasket inside that allows the bead to be positioned and repositioned.
- Add crystals and rhinestones to head pins and make wrapped loops. (See technique for making wrapped loops.)
- Attach to earring posts with jump rings.
TIP: Glue the mounted crystal rhinestone in place on the head pin so that it doesn’t spin around.
- Use a head pin to attach the galactic crystal to the flower side of both toggle clasps. Cut off the head, add the crystal and make wrapped loops on each end. (See technique for making wrapped loops.)
- Use the “Techniques for Stringing with Beading Cable” and string bracelet, as pictured, with the “T” of the toggle on each end.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
More from "Jewelry Making"
Find step-by-step tutorials on how to bead and make jewelry. Search for products, tips, and ideas for jewelry making projects, polymer clay jewelry and beaded jewelry.