Show your affection for a loved one by making this heart necklace from Katie Hacker. You can surprise them for Valentine's Day or another special occasion.
- Red color, Beadalon® 7 Strand wire, 17" length of .018” diameter
- Eighteen silver 1.5mm Crimp Tubes
- One silver Spring Ring Clasp & Jump Ring
- 96 red seed beads
- 1" red heart pendant
- Crimp Tool
- Nipper Tool
- Hold the Beadalon 7 Strand wire and string a crimp bead 1/2" from one end. Place the end through half of the clasp and back into the crimp bead. Use the crimp tool to crimp it.
- String a crimp bead 1" from the clasp. Crimp it. String 12 seed beads and another crimp bead. Crimp it. Leave 1" and string another beaded section. Repeat for four sections, then string the pendant. String four more beaded sections 1" apart after the pendant.
- Hold the Beadalon® wire and string a Crimp Bead 1/2" from one end. Place the end through half of the clasp and back into the crimp bead. Use the crimp tool to crimp it.