Make Easy Picture Frames from Old School Papers
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"We have recently inherited some of my husband's childhood "things", including a stash of his elementary school report cards. While some of these goodies have been easier to slip into the recycling bin, I just couldn't let go of these report cards. Using some simple picture frames, I cut and pasted these 30-some year old report cards onto the frames that I now plan to use for our kids school and class photos. Now that's upcycling!"
- Picture frames
- Mod Podge + brush
- Craft paints
- Ruler + scissors
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
T Shirt Pillow
How to Make a Door Draft Stopper
Easy No-Binding Pot Holder Pattern
Repurposed Denim World Map Floor Cushion
15 Free Sewing Patterns for Machine Covers
Fearfully & Wonderfully Made DIY Scripture Pillow
DIY Wine Bottle Vase
Dollar Store Dresser Makeover
T-shirt Yarn Dreamcatcher
Recycled Rug Poufs
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home