Autumn Pillow with Fleece Pumpkin
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Don't you love seasonal decor that can stay out on display longer than a couple of weeks? It's a lot of work to haul those decor boxes out of storage for each holiday! That is why I have created a simple envelope pillow cover with a pumpkin made from individual fleece rosettes. This seasonal pumpkin pillow can pretty up a side chair or your couch from September through Thanksgiving. It's my favorite kind of decor!"
Time to CompleteWeekend project
- Pillow insert
- Coordinating fabrics
- Fleece fabrics
- Sewing machine and thread
- Straight pins, scissors, and tape measure
- Hot glue gun
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Christmas Tree Potholder
- I Spy Autumn
- Rooster Wine Bottle Holder
- Spider On A Web Lovey
- My Mother's Garden Afghan
- Crochet Snowman Christmas Dog Bandana And Headband
- Snowman Hat Centerpiece
- Free Hand-drawn Christmas Coloring Pages
- Dollar Tree Christmas Sign
- Christmas Holly Scarf
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home