Autumn Pillow with Fleece Pumpkin
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Don't you love seasonal decor that can stay out on display longer than a couple of weeks? It's a lot of work to haul those decor boxes out of storage for each holiday! That is why I have created a simple envelope pillow cover with a pumpkin made from individual fleece rosettes. This seasonal pumpkin pillow can pretty up a side chair or your couch from September through Thanksgiving. It's my favorite kind of decor!"
Time to CompleteWeekend project
- Pillow insert
- Coordinating fabrics
- Fleece fabrics
- Sewing machine and thread
- Straight pins, scissors, and tape measure
- Hot glue gun
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- St. Patrick's Day Candy Treats
- Cuddly Quick Knit Throw Blanket
- Rustic Boot Cuffs
- DIY Easter Basket Ideas: 28 Easter Baskets to Make
- Easy Patterned Paper Wreath
- Mokume Gane Coasters with Cork
- Wine Bag Gift Packaging
- Shibori Style Dyed Pillows You Can Make
- Doodled T-Shirt with Fabric Markers
- 21 DIY Rainbow Crafts
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home