Mesh Pumpkin Wreath
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Kick start the autumn decorating season with an easy mesh pumpkin wreath that can be created in five quick steps. Your next visit to the craft store grab a wire wreath form, ribbon and fabric mesh. This simple pumpkin wreath is covered with ribbon (or fabric remnants) and mesh fabric ties. The additional of fun patterned grosgrain ribbon adds an extra festive touch. Dress up your front door as you enjoy all the spice this pumpkin season has to offer!"
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- Wire wreath form
- Fabric mesh in orange and green
- Solid ribbon in orange and green
- Patterned ribbon in orange and green
NotesMy mesh pumpkin wreath used an 18" wreath form.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Wrap Me In Sunshine Shawl
- Rock Painting Flowers For Kids
- Blueberries And Cream
- Baby Changing Mat Patterns
- Double Layer Chiffon Blouse Free Tutorial
- Flikka Flamingo
- Diy Christmas Stocking Boxed Wine Dispenser
- Halloween Tentacle Candy Bowl
- Cranberry Pie Granny Square
- No Carve Snow White Pumpkin
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home