DIY St. Patrick's Day Wreath
By: Debbie Singleton from butterfliesandbaubles.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Your home will catch the eye of your neighbors with this one of a kind wreath. The shiny gold buttons popping out of the pot give it a lively look, and will draw your guests’ eyes right to it. Tulle pom poms give the wreath a festive look, and are easy to make. All of the supplies are inexpensive if you don’t already have them. Simple instructions are available to guide you in creating your own wreath."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteWeekend project
HolidaySt. Patrick's Day, St. Patrick's Day
Find more DIY wreaths for every holiday in 177 DIY Wreath Ideas: Make Wreaths for All Occasions
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home