DIY Easter Bunny Girls Knee High Socks
By: Victoria Hannley from dazzlewhilefrazzled.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"My daughter had a Crazy Sock Day at school and, of course, I just had to get all "crazy" crafty with this themed elementary school activity. With Spring quickly upon us, it was the perfect excuse to create some Easter Bunny knee high socks. It was also a great way to use up my various pieces of craft felt! This project can easily be a no sew by using fabric glue, or with some patience, you can pull out the sewing machine to put this Peter Cottontail project together!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- Knee high socks
- Craft felt
- Faux fur fabric
- Sewing machine
- Embroidery thread
- Straight pins + sewing scissors
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Lego DIY Fidget Spinner
- Wrapping Paper DIY Christmas Wreath
- DIY Photo Ornament Tutorial
- Pom Pom Christmas Ornament
- Prettiest Floral Pop Up Card Tutorial
- Shiplap Christmas Ornament Display Idea
- Christmas Snow Globe Shaker Card Tutorial
- Dishwasher Pod Container Recycled Planter
- Doorstop Santa Tutorial