DIY Dyed and Labelled Easter Eggs
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Hello, Crafters! I’m here with an Easter egg tutorial to add to your Easter decor series. What is Easter without some colorful Easter eggs, right? With this tutorial, you can create colorful eggs and you can label them with your favorite Easter quotes like "Happy Easter", "He has Risen", or maybe a simple "Spring is here!"etc.. The options are endless and you can do them without spending a penny! I have created two versions, so find out which is your favorite."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home