Fuse Creativity System Project Guide: Fun Party Themes, Idea for Handmade Cards, And More Paper Crafts from Fiskars
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Send your garden to your loved ones with DIY Pressed Flower Cards. Even if you don't have a flower press, you can still make these elegant homemade cards by pressing the blooms between two pieces of wood. The craft simply explains how to press flowers and how to press them onto the card. Your friends and family will be delighted to see this delicate and handmade card in their mailbox. As your garden blooms this summer, be sure to show off your green thumb and crafting skills with this free and easy craft.
Estimated Cost: Under $10
Time to complete: Longer than a weekend
Primary Technique: General Paper Crafting
Project or Page Size: Card
Type of Paper Used: Cardstock
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Star Stitch Neck Warmer
- Linen Stitch Basket
- DIY Air Force Keepsake Box
- How to make 3D Solar System Project for Kids
- Paper Flower Pattern and Tutorial
- Creamsicle Wrap/Scarf
- How to Upcycle Purses with Rhinestones
- Toddler Bib
- Diy Mini Notebooks
- Twisted Paper Napkin Flower Motif
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home