Bunch o' Bugs Greeting Card
Using handmade paper from Arnold Grummer's Paper Making Kits and Supplies, show someone special you are thinking of them with this handcrafted greeting card.
- Arnold Grummer's Cotton Linter Casting Squares: 2 oz package
- Arnold Grummer's Dragonfly Clay Casting Mold
- White card stock, or white blank card (A2 size)
- Olive green card stock
- Rubber stamps: dragonfly, splatter and 'Thinking of You' images
- Stamp pads: olive green dye ink and metallic gold pigment ink
- Glue stick
- Make paper cast per instructions.
- Use a blank A2 white card, or cut white card stock to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and fold in half.
- Ink dragonfly stamp using olive green ink and stamp randomly on card.
- Use splatter stamp with metallic gold ink and stamp entire card front.
- Tear olive green card stock so it's about 1/3 size of the card front. Center and glue.
- Stamp words in olive green to the front right of the strip, leaving room for the dragonfly cast.
- Attach casting mold at an angle as shown.