Black and White Love Card
Make a beautiful card for a special occasion using cardstock, ribbon, pearl embellishments and paper trimmer. This is great for a wedding or a special dinner date.
- Cricut Expression Personal Electronic Cutter with Plantin SchoolBook and Accent Essentials® cartridges 
- Cricut Tie the Knot cartridge 
- Cardstock: black, white embossed, black and white patterned
- Ribbon: 1 ¼" wide black
- Large pearl embellishments
- Paper trimmer
- Foam tape
- Cut card. Cut one 6 ½" x 12" block of black cardstock. Fold in half to create card base. Cut one 6 ¼" x 5 ¾" block of white embossed cardstock. Adhere to card front. Wrap ribbon around center of card and adhere inside.
- Cut one 4" x 5 ½" block of black and white patterned cardstock. Adhere to right side of card. Cut one 3 3/8" x 4" block of white embossed cardstock. Adhere to card as shown using foam tape.
- Cut gown. Using Tie the Knot cartridge and black cardstock, select Flip function and cut one 3" <Gown>. Adhere to card as shown using foam tape.
- Cut Love. Using black cardstock, cut one 2" <Love>. Adhere to card as shown.
- Embellish card with pearls.
Read NextYou’re A Star Shaker Card Tutorial