Birthday Wishes Card
They'll know you care when they receive Birthday Wishes Card from Spellbinders. It's quick enough to make at home, but fancy enough to look like you paid for it.
- S3-149 Double Ended Tags
- S4-204 Fleur De Lis Pendants
- S4-239 Classic Scalloped Borderabilities® Petites
- I2-1013 Fleur De Lis Stripe Impressabilities™
- Red Cardstock
- Pearl Brads
- Sanding Block
- Cut card base from black cardstock—5¼ x 10½" and fold in half.
- Cut a red cardstock 5" square.
- Cut a Black Magic Core’dinations cardstock 4¾" square.
- Using I2-1013 Fleur De Lis Stripe Impressabilities™, emboss Core'dinations cardstock with red color facing Impressabilities™. Reveal embossing by sanding on the black side.
- Cut/emboss 2 strips of black cardstock using both die templates from the S4-239 Classic Scalloped Borderabilities® Petites. Cut to fit card.
- Thread ribbon through border die cut and tie. Attach both borders to card.
- Cut/emboss S4-204 Fleur De Lis Pendants Center from red cardstock.
- Stamp greeting and cut/emboss using S3-149 Double Ended Tags. Trim right end of tag.
- Attach tag and Pendant Center to card using a pearl brad.
Read NextYou’re A Star Shaker Card Tutorial