Goblin Goodie Bags Halloween Project
Goodie getting has never been more colorful with this quick and easy project from I Love to Create. Have a great Halloween using fashion paints, glitter and pipe cleaners.
- Tulip® 3D Fashion Paint
- 65174 Natural Glow
- 65175 Yellow Glow
- 65176 Orange Glow
- 65177 Green Glow
- Aleene's® Original Tacky Glue®
- Bags, orange small
- Pipe cleaners or ribbons, small pieces for ties
- Cosmetic sponges
- Hole punch, small
- Foam stamps, small bat, cat and spider
- Acrylic paint, black
- Apply Black paint to stamp using a pouncing motion with the blunt end of the Paint Sponge. Apply an even layer of paint over the entire stamp. Randomly stamp on bag. Repeat using different stamp designs. Let dry.
- Glue on eyes.
- Embellish as desired with Glow in the Dark Paint.
- Fold over top of bag and punch two holes side by side. Thread pipe cleaner or ribbons through holes. Tie.
Read NextUpcycled Halloween Candy Tin