Bat Sucker Punch
Not only will the kids love helping to create and design this easy Halloween craft project from Uchida of America, they will love the bat's special surprise - a sucker! A great Halloween project to do with kids!
- Marvy® Clever Lever Mega Craft Punch- Scalloped Circle
- Marvy® Clever Lever Super Jumbo Craft Punch- Scalloped Heart
- Marvy® Clever Lever Craft Punch- circle, country heart
- Marvy® Long Reach Punch- 1/16”
- Marvy® Deco Just Glitter- Multi Colored
- Marvy® Puffy Velvet Markers- Black
- Cardstock- Black
- Two Silver brads
- Approx 6” of orange and yellow grosgrain ribbon
- Marvy® Paper Trimming Buddy
- Marvy® Heat Tool
- Marvy® Squishy Scissors
- Therm O Web “Zots” Glue Dots
- Beacon Adhesives Zip Dry Paper Glue
All measurements are in inches.
Punch two circles from the black cardstock. Punch two hearts from the black cardstock. Punch two small hearts from both the black and white cardstock. Punch two small circles from the white cardstock. With the scissors, cut a small strip for the mouth.
Use the Multi colored glitter marker to line edges of scalloped circles and hearts. With the puffy marker, draw pupils for eyes in the white circles and color the insides of the two country hearts for ears. Draw dots on the scalloped hearts for wings.
Follow manufacturers instructions to heat puffy details. Adhere the face details as shown with the paper adhesive. Punch two holes at sides of both circles and heart. Insert brad at both sides to join wings and create sucker cover.
- Tie ribbon in a bow and adhere on bat with glue dot. Place the sucker inside.