Pumpkin Patch Halloween Card
Follow directions from Maria Nerius to create a Pumpkin Patch Halloween Card. These cute cards also make great decorations if you can't bear to give them away.
- 5” x 7” Card Blank Yellow
- Felt leaves border (3” x 6 1/2" in brown)
- K&Company Chipboard Pumpkin Patch Chipboard
- EK Success Pumpkin stickers
- Cut leaves from border and adhere to bottom of card front as shown in photo. Note that the leaves arch up.
- Adhere pumpkin sticks as shown in photo or arrange to your own taste. Note you can also use stamped images if you don’t have any pumpkin stickers.
- Adhere the chipboard Pumpkin Patch
Read NextEco-Friendly Ghost Decoration