Spider Sucker Punch
A great Halloween project to do with kids! The spider sucker punch from Uchida of America is a great and unique way to pass out candy at your next Halloween party.
- Marvy® Clever Lever Mega Craft Punch- Scalloped Circle
- Marvy® Clever Lever Jumbo Craft Punch- Scalloped Oval
- Marvy® Clever Lever Craft Punch- circle
- Marvy® Long Reach Punch- 1/8”
- Marvy® Deco Just Glitter- Silver
- Marvy® Puffy Velvet Markers- Pale Violet, Black
- Marvy® Le Plume Marker – black
- Marvy® Metallic Ink Pad- Violet
- Toner™ Plastics Purple Hemp
- Cardstock- Black, Purple
- Rubber Stamp- Zig Zag pattern
- Approx 6” of thin purple ribbon
- Marvy® Paper Trimming Buddy
- Marvy® Heat Tool
- Marvy® Squishy Scissors
- Therm O Web “Zots” Glue Dots
- Beacon Adhesives Zip Dry Paper Glue
All measurements are in inches.
- Punch two large circles from the black cardstock. Punch one oval from the purple cardstock. Stamp zig zag pattern across one of the circles with the metallic ink pad. Allow to dry. Use purple puffy marker to draw dots in between the zig zag lines. With the silver glitter pen, line edges of circle and oval.
- Punch two circles from the white cardstock. Use black puffy marker to draw pupils. Adhere to oval for face and use le plume marker for mouth.
- Follow manufacturers instructions to heat puffy details. Adhere oval to circle with the paper adhesive.
- Cut four strands of purple hemp to lengths of 5” each. Punch holes in both large circles at sides of spider for legs. Loop and tie hemp for legs and to join circles together.
- Tie purple ribbon in a bow and adhere to spider with glue dot. Place sucker inside.
Read NextMonster Mash Halloween Favors