Short and Sweet Skull Bead
Making polymer clay charms is a creative and relaxing activity that produces great results. This Short and Sweet Skull Bead is the perfect addition to any piece of jewelry, and you will enjoy bringing it to life from beginning to end. Don't be afraid - this little skull is more funny than frightening. If you're looking for polymer clay ideas for Halloween, look no further than this Short and Sweet Skull Bead. This is an easy project that is great for beginners and Halloween enthusiasts.
- Polymer clay – white
- Black slick paint
- Craft knife
- Needle tool or toothpick
- Paper towel
- Roll the clay into a small ball.
- Pinch the bottom into an upper and lower jaw area.
- Use the blade of the craft knife to cut teeth with vertical lines.
- Use the blade again to cut across the middle of the teeth, opening the mouth.
- Use the end of the needle tool to make eyes.
- Use the craft knife blade turned sideways to make the nose holes.
- Use the needle tool or toothpick to make a hole down the center.
- Bake according to directions.
- Apply the slick paint directly from the tube into the mouth, eyes and nose.
- Wipe off excess paint with a paper towel.