Paper Halloween Banner
This Paper Halloween Banner, from Iris Metel, is a striking and easy decor item for your next Halloween party! Use it in your home, on a dessert table, or even in the classroom! You'll just love this Halloween decor you can make yourself!
- 14 sheets white 8 ½ x 11 paper
- Glue gun
- 7 patterned cupcake liners
- 7 2½-inch paper circles
- 7 2-inch paper circles
- Hole punch
- Start by making the paper rosettes. Take one sheet of 8 ½ x 11 paper and fold your paper back and forth, making accordion folds.
- Take folded paper and bend in half.
- Repeat with another sheet of paper.
- Glue together the inside edges of each piece.
- You now have two pieces of paper that look like fans. Glue the outside edges of each fan together to make a circle. You now have one paper rosette. Put aside.
- Take a cupcake liner and put upside down and flatten to make a flat circle.
- To keep it laying flat, snip a small hole in the center and make a fold so that the cupcake liner doesn’t pucker up.
- Glue a 2½-Inch paper circle onto the center of the flattened cupcake liner.
- Glue a 2-Inch Paper circle on top of that.
- Once the glue dries, take your “cupcake liner centerpiece” and glue it onto the paper rosette you put aside.
- Punch a hole in the top center of the paper rosette where you will be stringing your ribbon through.
- Repeat steps 1-11 until you have completed 7 paper rosettes with a Halloween-themed center.
- Take your ribbon and string through the 7 paper rosettes.
Read Next42 Free Halloween Crochet Patterns