Haunting Halloween Villa
A Haunting Halloween Villa makes a fun Halloween candy basket or a photo holder. If you're looking for Halloween crafts for adults and kids to make, easy Halloween craft ideas like this project from Maya Road are marvelous decorations you can make with the whole family!
- Maya Road Villa kit
- Black pen
- Black paint
- Halloween patterned scrapbooking paper
- Lime green glitter glue
- Maya Road Scroll Chipboard
- Purple glitter glue
- Maya Road Jonathan Chipboard Alphabet Set
- R.I.P. scrapbooking paper
- Black glitter glue
- Black and orange cardstock
- Green metal wire
- Black scalloped ric rac
- Diamond Glaze
- Halloween stickers
- Grey gathered ribbon
- Use black paint and paint edges and inside of house and roof.
- Using coordinating Halloween patterned paper, cut pieces to fit each side of the house and roof. Adhere. Trim and sand edges. Outline with black pen.
- Using lime green glitter glue, cover window panes and scrolls for pumpkin vines. Let dry.
- Using purple glitter glue, cover boo (for front of house). Let dry.
- Using black glitter glue, cover 3 scrolls (front and back). Let dry.
- Cover door with R.I.P. paper and adhere to front of house.
- Cut web and spider from black cardstock.
- Cut even lengths of black scalloped ric rac to fit along the edge of the roof.
- Cut tapestry chipboard to look like a tattered fence. Cover with purple glitter glue.
- Cut several sizes of pumpkins out of orange cardstock. Add eyes and mouths with black cardstock (or draw them on using a black pen). Cover with Diamond Glaze. Let dry.
- Adhere R.I.P, boo, web, spider, pumpkin and scroll vine to front of house.
- Adhere window and pumpkin to one side of house. Embellish further with random Halloween stickers.
- Adhere tapestry fence and more pumpkins on the other side of house.
- Place 3 black scrolls in the chimney. Tuck in some grey gathered ribbon for smoke.
- Jazz the rest of the house up to your liking, and BOO, you are ready for Halloween!
Read Next42 Free Halloween Crochet Patterns