Halloween Polymer Clay Chocolates
Everybody loves chocolate, especially during October. These Halloween Polymer Clay Chocolates are Halloween craft ideas that are not for eating, but they still look cool. Making chocolate out of clay is a fun activity that you can use for other holiday decorations as well. There's no better time to learn how to make these craft ideas for Halloween than the season of sweets and spooks itself. These Halloween Polymer Clay Chocolates will put you in the October spirit.
- Polymer clay – dark brown, white and a touch of orange
- Aluminum foil
- Crochet needle for smoothing the clay
- Clay stamps for the pumpkin faces
- Each chocolate begins as a compacted foil lump – ball, square, rectangle – slightly smaller than your finished size will be.
- Condition a ball of clay that is about half the size as the foil.
- Flatten and form the clay around the foil.
- Smooth the clay by rolling it gently on a smooth surface.
- Take a small piece of clay flatten the bottom and pull out several points for the stem.
- Add it to the top of the pumpkin.
- Use your crochet needle create the sections on the pumpkin.
- Lay the needle on the clay and roll it from top to bottom
- The mouth stamp is a wiggly smile.
- Bake the clay as directed.
- The stamps must be baked before using.
Read NextSkull Painted Wine Glass