Use cardstock and craft punches to create a Frankenstein card for Halloween. This free papercraft from Uchida of America is quick and easy to make and your friends will love getting it in the mail.
- Marvy® Uchida Clever Lever Craft Punches- Super Jumbo oval, Extra Jumbo Circle, Circle
- Marvy® Uchida Long Reach punch- 1/8”
- Marvy® Uchida Le Plume Marker- black
- Marvy® Uchida Dye Based inkpad- black
- 5 x 6 1/2 white card
- Cardstock- light purple, dark purple, green, black, yellow, white, black
- Orange Words patterned paper
- Two black photo turns, two green brads, two black brads, small safety pin
- Black grosgrain ribbon- 3/8”
- Beacon Adhesives™ Zip Dry Paper Glue
- Halloween sentiments stickers
- Marvy® Uchida Paper Trimming Buddy- straight blade
- Marvy® Uchida Squishy Scissors
- Cut light purple cardstock slightly smaller than card with paper trimmer. Ink edges with inkpad.
- Cut light green cardstock, dark purple and orange paper, and yellow cardstock to 1” x 4” strips for a total of five strips. Round corners of each strip with scissors and ink edges with inkpad. Assemble strips approx 1/2" apart in center of light purple cardstock rectangle for Frankenstein head. Secure with paper glue. Cut two 1/2" x 1 1/2” green strips for neck bolts and glue to sides of head.
- Punch two circles from the green cardstock with the extra jumbo punch and one oval. Punch two purple circles with the extra jumbo punch and two circles from the white cardstock. Arrange pieces for nose, cheeks, and eyeballs. Punch two holes in eyes and insert black brads for pupils. Adhere to card with paper adhesive.
- Attach two photo turns and green brads to sides of head as shown. Trim black cardstock to 1" x 4". Cut triangles with scissors for hair. Glue hair to top of head. Use black marker to doodle around edges and draw mouth in zig zag pattern. Draw stitches at top right of head.
- Cut white cardstock to fit sentiment. Punch hole for safety pin with long reach punch and insert pin into 6” knotted ribbon in knot. Glue ribbon and sentiment to bottom of purple cardstock. Glue cardstock rectangle to center of folded card.