Your guests will be buggin' over this painted pumpkin complete with wings. Using acrylics, googly eyes and pumpkins, this cute decoration can be all yours. Put it up every year.
Check out this project and more ideas in 17 Pumpkin Patterns: Free Projects for Halloween!
- Americana Spray Sealers DAS13 - Americana Matte Spray
- Multi-Purpose Sealer DS17 - Multi-Purpose Sealer
- Americana Brushes DBF2575-B - Flat 3/4"
- Americana Brushes DBL1000-B - Liner 0
- DecoArt Products Americana Acrylics DAO67 - Lamp (Ebony) Black
- DecoArt Products Americana Acrylics DA272 - Purple Cow
- DecoArt Products Americana Acrylics DA276 - Razzle Berry
- Water container
- Palette or plastic plate
- Paper towels
- Butterfly wings (1 set)
- Large google eyes (2)
- Red foil chenille stems (2) curled for antennae
- Low-temp hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Large wide-bottomed pumpkin
- Medium-sized round pumpkin
Prime pumpkins with Multi-Purpose Sealer.
Basecoat round pumpkin Razzle Berry and wide bottom pumpkin Purple Cow.
Mix small amount of Razzle Berry into Purple Cow. Paint oval on Purple Cow pumpkin for nose.
Use liner brush and Lamp Black to paint mouth.
Mist pumpkins with Americana Matte Spray Sealer.
Position and adhere google eyes and chenille stem antennae.
Adhere pumpkins together.
- Tie or glue wings onto back of body.