Pink Ribbon Hat
Show your support for breast cancer research with this pink ribbon hat. Breast cancer research supporters can wear these hats on fund-raising walks and runs.
- DecoArtSoSoft Fabric Acrylics
- DecoArt DSS57 - Baby Pink Deep
- 3 round brush
- 12 shader brush
- Foam plate
- 1" round foam pouncer brush
- 1 1/4" high adhesive letters (We used American Crafts Runway, 4159.)
- Black canvas ball cap
Remove any labels from surface.
Use round brush and Baby Pink Deep to paint ribbon shapes over dome of cap; let dry.
Adhere letters for "I race" on bill of cap, securing edges well.
Use shader brush and Baby Pink Deep to paint along edge of dome on bill. Use pouncer to paint over letters and bill. Let dry. Repeat for full coverage and let dry.
- Carefully remove adhesive letters.
Read NextEasy Peasy Hairpins