We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"The trashbaby is a fun craft for people of all ages and from all socioeconomic backgrounds because all it takes is trash! The only skill you need is the skill of picking out pieces of trash of different vaguely human body part shapes. Because the trashbaby is made from garbage, it is an eco-friendly recycled craft and is guaranteed to be unique from any other trashbaby. You can even take leftover crafting supplies to dress up your trashbaby!"
MaterialsFood, Mixed Media, Pipe Cleaners, Recycled Materials
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
Project TypeMake a Project
- Hot glue gun
- Pens, washi tape, or other crafting supplies
- A can-do attitude
Open your garbage. Go through your garbage and find five pieces of garbage: one circular one for the head, one larger one for the body, two longer ones for the arms, and two longer, but thicker ones for the legs.
I found a soft, rotting apple for the head. I used my sharpie to draw a face on the apple to make him a happy trashbaby.
Earlier just this day, I threw out the moldy remains of my loaf of bread. This makes the perfect body. Use your hot glue gun to glue the bottom of the baby's head to the body.
I found two pipe cleaners from another failed craft of mine in the garbage and shaped them to look like flailing arms. Use your hot glue gun to glue your arms to your baby.
Toilet paper rolls are useful for so many things! I found one in my garbage and cut it in half with scissors for the legs. Use your hot glue gun to glue your legs to your trashbaby.
My baby could not stand on his own, just like a real baby. If your trashbaby cannot stand on his own, just lean him against a wall.
Use your leftover crafting supplies to decorate your trashbaby. This makes him look less like trash.
You are done with your trashbaby!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
"Make a fashion statement with this modern T-shirt yarn necklace. This accessory will look well with a simple shirt, or wear it when… Continue reading: "Royal Purple T-Shirt Yarn Necklace"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Wrap Me In Sunshine Shawl
- Rock Painting Flowers For Kids
- Blueberries And Cream
- Baby Changing Mat Patterns
- Double Layer Chiffon Blouse Free Tutorial
- Flikka Flamingo
- Diy Christmas Stocking Boxed Wine Dispenser
- Halloween Tentacle Candy Bowl
- Cranberry Pie Granny Square
- No Carve Snow White Pumpkin
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home