Top 10 Recycled Magazine Crafts
Recycled magazine art is a form all its own.
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Instead of tossing out that pile of old magazines you have lying around, turn them into one of the Top 10 Recycled Magazine Crafts! Not only is making crafts from recycled material fun and easy, its also kind to the environment. With these amazing suggestions on how to use up all those old magazines, you'll find yourself with an empty magazine rack in no time.
These recycled magazine crafts are also great for teens and tweens, and fun way for the whole family to craft together on a rainy or snowy afternoon. If you like to make easy paper crafts or need an excuse to get rid of that giant stack of magazines, now is the time to get to work.
There are plenty of recycled magazine crafts and there ideas are sure to get your creative juices flowing. If you've ever wanted to know how to make magazine paper crafts that look sophisticated, you're in luck. These crafts with magazines are versatile, practical and eco-friendly.
One you start making crafts from recycled materials, you'll want to find new and innovative ways to craft with recyclables. Luckily, our collection of 1000+ Recycled Crafts features a ton of fun and innovative ways to craft with what you have. Even if it isn't Earth Day, you can still draw plenty of inspiration from these free craft projects. In addition to recycled magazine crafts, you'll find tin can crafts, wine bottle crafts and so much more. 1000+ Recycled Crafts: Crafting with Recyclable Items
Cool Paper Crafts
- Upcycled Water Jug BankRecycled magazine crafts give you a chance to transform a boring object into a work of art. A water jug may not seem like an opportunity to show off your artistic skills, but this project will change your mind.
- Sunburst ClockStart your day with a burst of color. Turn a boring old clock into a work of art - all you have to do is add old magazine pages. You only need a few common supplies like scissors and glue to complete this recycle craft.
- How to Create a Magazine PurseThis is truly a recycling double whammy because not only do you use recycled magazines, but you also need a pair of old jeans. There's no need to head to the craft store when you're creating crafts from recycled materials.
- Tin Can Pencil HolderHere's another recycle craft idea that uses a variety of eco-friendly supplies to create one meaningful piece. If you're looking for crafts to make with magazines and tin cans, this is the project for you.
- Beautiful Paper BeadsRecycled magazine crafts tend to be related to home decor or gift wrapping. Well, it's time to expand your knowledge about recycled magazine crafts and create homemade jewelry. Save big on your next bracelet or necklace by creating your own handmade beads.
- Recycled Magazine Floral Wreath Easy Paper CraftNo matter the time of year, you can't go wrong with a decorative wreath. Some crafts to make with magazines aren't fun to look at, but this one really breaks the mold. Decorate your door during the spring or summer and enjoy the pretty colors and unexpected look.
Crafts From Recycled Materials
- Shredded Paper Framed ArtDecorate your wall with a handmade piece of art. Shred the pages of an old magazine and cut out some inspiring words or phrases. Add them to a shadowbox and hang it on the wall. Recycled magazine crafts don't have to be complicated or time consuming. In fact, you can create this project in an afternoon.
- Repurposed Magazine Gift BagsGiving a gift in a boring bag is just criminal. Show someone how much you care by creating recycled magazine crafts that really stick out. This gift bag is both pretty and eye-catching - it won't get lost among a sea of store-bought wrapping paper.
- Recycled Magazine Cork BoardThis clever and thrifty cork board is a great addition to your craft room or office. Use magazine pages to create a cool border around your cork board for a decoration that's pretty and functional!
- Green Crafting Gift Wrap BowWhy spend money on all those holiday bows when you can easily make your own? This tutorial will teach you how to create your own paper bows out of old magazine pages.
Sure, recycled magazine crafts can help you cut clutter, but what about those newspapers? They seem to pile up and in the end, you just throw them into the trash. Use what you know about crafts made from recycled materials and channel that into these newspaper crafts. In addition to easy paper craft ideas, you'll find DIY jewelry crafts, homemade flower patterns and more. Going green has never been this much fun! Get the collection: 31 Newspaper Crafts + Recycled Magazine Crafts
What are your favorite magazines?
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Scrap Yarn Pom Poms
- Pill Bottle Crafts: Reuse Pill Bottles with this Crafty Guide [11 Ideas]
- Secretly Cheap DIY Flower Vase
- 1000+ Recycled Crafts: Crafting with Recyclable Items
- Upcycle Thrift Store Plates
- Toilet Paper Roll Crafts: 62 Uses for Toilet Paper Rolls
- Mason Jar Vase
- 25 Easy to Make Water Bottle Crafts
- 53 Scrap Yarn Projects
- 14 Creative Uses for Mesh Produce Bags
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home