Top 10 Recycled Magazine Crafts
By: The Editors of FaveCrafts.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Instead of tossing out that pile of old magazines you have lying around, turn them into one of the Top 10 Recycled Magazine Crafts? Not only is making crafts from recycled material fun and easy, its also kind to the environment. With these amazing suggestions on how to use up all those old magazines, you'll find yourself with an empty magazine rack in no time.
These recycled magazine crafts are also great for teens and tweens, and fun way for the whole family to craft together on a rainy or snowy afternoon. If you like to make easy paper crafts or need an excuse to get rid of that giant stack of magazines, now is the time to get to work.
There are plenty of recycled magazine crafts and there ideas are sure to get your creative juices flowing. If you've ever wanted to know how to make magazine paper crafts that look sophisticated, you're in luck. These recycled magazine crafts are versatile, practical and eco-friendly.
Top 10 Recycled Magazine Crafts
Table of Contents
One you start making crafts from recycled materials, you'll want to find new and innovative ways to craft with recyclables. Luckily, our collection of 11 Earth Day Projects + 11 New Ideas features a ton of fun and innovative ways to craft with what you have. Even if it isn't Earth Day, you can still draw plenty of inspiration from these free craft projects. In addition to recycled magazine crafts, you'll find tin can crafts, wine bottle crafts and so much more.
- Upcycled Water Jug Bank: Recycled magazine crafts give you a chance to transform a boring object into a work of art. A water jug may not seem like an opportunity to show off your artistic skills, but this project will change your mind.
- Sunburst Clock: Start your day with a burst of color. Turn a boring old clock into a work of art - all you have to do is add old magazine pages. You only need a few common supplies like scissors and glue to complete this recycle craft.
- Magazine Purse: This is truly a recycling double whammy because not only do you use recycled magazines, but you also need a pair of old jeans. There's no need to head to the craft store when you're creating crafts from recycled materials.
- Tin Can Pencil Holder: Here's another recycle craft idea that uses a variety of eco-friendly supplies to create one meaningful piece. If you're looking for crafts to make with magazines and tin cans, this is the project for you.
- Beautiful Paper Beads: Recycled magazine crafts tend to be related to home decor or gift wrapping. Well, it's time to expand your knowledge about recycled magazine crafts and create homemade jewelry. Save big on your next bracelet or necklace by creating your own handmade beads.
- Recycled Magazine Floral Wreath: No matter the time of year, you can't go wrong with a decorative wreath. Some crafts to make with magazines aren't fun to look at, but this one really breaks the mold. Decorate your door during the spring or summer and enjoy the pretty colors and unexpected look.
Sure, recycled magazine crafts can help you cut clutter, but what about those newspapers? They seem to pile up and in the end, you just throw them into the trash. Use what you know about crafts made from recycled materials and channel that into these 31 Newspaper Crafts + Recycled Magazine Crafts. In addition to easy paper craft ideas, you'll find DIY jewelry crafts, homemade flower patterns and more. Going green has never been this much fun!
- Shredded Paper Frame Art: Decorate your wall with a handmade piece of art. Shred the pages of an old magazine and cut out some inspiring words or phrases. Add them to a shadowbox and hang it on the wall. Recycled magazine crafts don't have to be complicated or time consuming. In fact, you can create this project in an afternoon.
- Repurposed Magazine Gift Bag: Giving a gift in a boring bag is just criminal. Show someone how much you care by creating recycled magazine crafts that really stick out. This gift bag is both pretty and eye-catching - it won't get lost among a sea of store-bought wrapping paper.
- Recycled Magazine Cork Board: This clever and thrifty cork board is a great addition to your craft room or office. Use magazine pages to create a cool border around your cork board for a decoration that's pretty and functional!
- Green Crafting Gift Wrap Bow: Why spend money on all those holiday bows when you can easily make your own? This tutorial will teach you how to create your own paper bows out of old magazine pages.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Yes, You Can: 19 Easy Tin Can Crafts
- What To Do With Old Jeans: 34 Recycled Crafts With Denim
- Water Bottle Storage
- 1000+ Recycled Crafts: Crafting with Recyclable Items
- Turn Old Jeans into Pot Holders
- 26 Ways to Craft with Egg Cartons
- "Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts" Free eBook
- Burlap DIY Storage Boxes
- Pillows from Felted Sweaters
- Unbelievably Stunning Floral Soda Can Art
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Subscribe and Unsubscribe from Newsletters
- 23 Knit & Crochet Ear Warmer Patterns
- How to Crochet Slippers for Beginners + 17 Free Crochet Patterns
- Easy Mardi Gras Mask
- Gorgeous Map Roses
- Easy Mardi Gras Treat Cups
- Super Soft Granite Crochet Blanket
- How to Finger Knit
- Granule Stitch
- Laura Gingham Cowl Pattern