Plastic Bottle Bathroom Storage
Reuse an old plastic bottle and turn it into useful bathroom storage. This Plastic Bottle Bathroom Storage project from Cristin Frank is perfect for holding makeup, toothbrushes, or cotton balls. It doesn't take up any space on the counter so it's great for small spaces. You could also use this storage container to hold art supplies, sponges in the kitchen, or as a catch all for keys and phones when you walk through the door.
- Plastic container - I used a large coffee creamer bottle, but shampoo bottles work great too.
- X-Acto knife
- Safety plug - I'm talking about those plastic plugs that block outlets so kids don't stick their little fingers in them. Or, if you keep your hairdryer (or whatever) plugged in, you could just do that to hold up your container.
- (Optional) Mod Podge, fabric, decorative paper - whatever you would want to dress up your bottle.
Remove the label from the bottle.
Using a pencil, create an outline on the bottle of where you need to cut. If the edges are rough, you can use some sand paper to smooth them out.
If desired, decorate the bottom with paper or fabric and Mod Podge.
- Attach to safety plug and get to organizing!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Jun 22, 2018
This is really clever! My bathroom is pretty small, so I can use all of the storage ideas I can get.
May 27, 2018
This is a great idea. My toothbrushes do not fit in the typical holders do this would solve that problem. And to anyone who thinks it's dangerous to have this near an outlet, how would the water get all the way up to the outlet? My toothbrushes drip maybe one drop when I hang them up!
Jan 15, 2018
Thats why a plug cover was put on lower plug also how much water do you think is on a toothbrush? This use is ok unless you throw a cup of water on the plug.
cwinton8886 169844 4
Nov 21, 2015
THE PICTURE HERE SHOWS TOOTHBRUSHES NEAR PLUG - INS!!!! I THINK NOT, WATER AND ELECTRICITY DO NOT MIX!!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use