Decorative Faux Raw Cotton Branches
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Some of the best and easiest crafts in the world are free or practically free. One day I was cleaning my coffee table and decided it was time to finally put something in the small vases I made last year. So I grabbed my hot glue gun, some sticks and leaves out of my yard and a dollar bag of cotton balls from my bathroom. In about 15 minutes I created faux "raw" cotton vase filler that made a huge impact."
- see post
NotesPlease consider sharing the attached tutorial and thanks so much!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Here are some great ideas for crafts made from recycled items. Use these instructions to make a Water Bottle Supply Organizer Recycled… Continue reading: "Water Bottle Supply Organizer Recycled Craft"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pampering Vanity Set: Tissue Box Organizer & Tray
- DIY Fabric Planter
- Lego Block Pillows (Free PDF Pattern!)
- Sundress for Women
- Loopy Love
- How to Make Boring Glass Stunning
- Hot Air Balloon Patriotic Cupcake Decorations
- Father's Day Candy Bar Wrappers
- Plush Poms Bath Mat
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home