15 Green Crafts for Children
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Whether it's raining, snowing, or just a few days off from school, these 15 Green Crafts for Children will help keep kids occupied and entertained for hours. From paper plates to pizza box art, these projects use everyday items to inspire creativity from kids of all ages. Great for kids to do with their families or on their own, these thrifty and fun projects not only fun to make, but are a great way to teach kids about the importance of reduction, reusing, and recycling.
Cardboard Ribbon Spool Flowers: Don't toss those empty ribbon spools! These colorful flowers are great for those who love vibrant wall art. Perfect for a kids playroom or nursery, these 3D style flowers are made with empty ribbon spools and a variety of paint colors. Kids can help create these flowers under the supervision of an adult, and they'll love that they helped create and decorate something in their room.
Recycled Tic Tac Toe Game: Kids and adults of all ages will love this fun verison of tic-tac toe! Made with an old cereal box and plastic water bottle caps, this easy travel game is great for taking in the car or on a trip to grandma's house. The little game pieces also contain magnets, so you don't have to worry about misplacing game pieces as you travel.
Robbie the Recycled Robot: This recycle friendly robot is a great way to teach kids about the benefits of recycling. Crafted from aluminum foil and other kid-friendly supplies, this easy to make robot would be a great project for Earth Day or a fun way to clean out your craft box.
Bottle Cap Bugs: Use plastic bottle caps, cereal boxes, wire, and more to create this adorable Bottle Cap Bug. Kids will love getting their hands dirty making a collection of these cute bug projects, and you can easily display them both indoors and out. These fun green crafts for kids would look great in an outdoor garden display or could be used to decorate inside as well.
Paper Plate Flowers: Use plain paper plates and some cute buttons to create these adorable Graditude Flowers. This green crafting project is great for arts and crafts time at school, and kids can write what they're thankful for on the flower and display them in the front lawn. These colorful springtime flowers are a great way to teach kids about the importance of saving the Earth and remaining thankful for all our blessings the whole year through.
Eco Froggy Bank: An old Starbucks cup is perfect for creating this cute Eco Froggy Bank. Kids can decorate their bank however they want and learn about saving and spending at an early age. This eco friendly craft is not only fun and easy for kids to make, but is a great learning and teaching tool when it comes to teaching your kids about money and the environment.
Brown Bag Handle Bracelet: Girls of all ages will love showing off their stylish side with these fun and easy recycled brown paper bag bracelets. These colorful fashion staples are made using the handles from plastic grocery bags, so you can easily make them fit wrists of all shapes and sizes. Let your girls decorate their own bracelets and teach them how to create fashionable accessories that they'll love to show off to their friends!
Pizza Box Wall Art: Kids of all ages will love this project. All you need is an empty pizza box and a bunch of little nick nacks and you've got all you need to create this fun wall decoration. You could also use a flat top box instead of a pizza box or the box from a frozen pizza. So order up a slice of pie and get ready for some great family craft time.
Upcycled Containers: Great for storing craft supplies, pens and pencils, makeup, hair accessories, toy cars and so much more, these Upcycled Containers are a great way to use up leftover paper and canisters that you have lying around. Great suggestions for upcycled containers are coffee jugs, oatmeal containers, large tin cans, and even empty paint cans.
Here are a few more great eco-friendly crafts for kids:
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 43 Scrap Fabric Projects
- Pink Flower Water Bottle Bracelets
- Reusable Feminine Pads
- Toilet Paper Roll Crafts: 62 Uses for Toilet Paper Rolls
- 1000+ Recycled Crafts: Crafting with Recyclable Items
- Beautiful Birdcage T-Shirt Craft
- Stunning Toothbrush Bracelet
- 25 Easy to Make Water Bottle Crafts
- What To Do With Old Jeans: 34 Recycled Crafts With Denim
- 14 Creative Uses for Mesh Produce Bags
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Peanut Free Halloween Treat Envelope
- Fall Acorn Mandala Adult Coloring Page
- Christmas Bauble Mandala Adult Coloring Page
- Floral Mandala Adult Coloring Page
- Pumpkin Feast Adult Coloring Page
- 17 Free Crochet Patterns for Rugs
- All About Your Heart Coloring Page
- Top 6 Things to Do While Crafting
- Crochet Easy Ribbed Scarf
- 1920s Inspirational Quote Adult Coloring Page
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home