22 Earth Day Projects
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Celebrate the planet with these great Earth Day crafts. Green crafting is a great way to not only help the environment, but to keep your own "green" in the bank. Decorate, wear, and organize your life with these 22 Earth Day Projects. From bottle cap crafts to wine bottle crafts, there are so many fun and unexpected ways to use your trash to create actual treasures. You can create so many different kinds of crafts, too. Even if Earth Day has come and gone, you can show your appreciation for the plant by recycling materials and using them for these creative free craft projects. Kids will love these Earth Day projects, too, so turn this into a family affair.
Looking for some crafts for wine bottles to help make some room in your recycling bin? Well you're in luck! With some colorful clay and an empty bottle, you can create an elegant olive oil jar, a vase, or whatever you feel like making!
Spring is also the start of spring cleaning...and we all either start with or dread cleaning out the closet. When you do get to working through your clothes, don't be too quick to toss out those old jeans! With these Earth Day projects, you can keep fabric out of the landfills and create something functional or stylish.
22 Earth Day Projects
Table of Contents
Thrifty crafters are known for hanging on to canisters, jars, and cans. Not only are they great for repurposing, but they make awesome organizational units for craft and art supplies, whether you're making Earth Day projects or not. After reading about what you can do with a simple oatmeal container or a collection of coffee cups, you'll find yourself looking for fun ways to reuse all your recycleables!
So this April, show Mother Earth some love (and save some green of your own) by making one or more of these fun Earth Day projects!
What can you make with pop (or soda) cans? A whole lot, actually. Learn genus tips and tricks from crafters just like you in 18 Crafty Uses for Pop Cans + 13 Recycle Crafts. These fun and frugal Earth Day projects are perfect for any time of year. You might think that pop cans belong in a recycle bin, but think again. You can make so many cool recycled craft projects and use them as decorations both inside and outside of your home.
These wine bottle projects that are perfect for decorating, gift giving, and more. There are also wine cork crafts that will help you get your life organized, and bottle cap crafts that make beautiful art pieces. So pour yourself a glass of vino and get inspired with these cork, cap, and wine bottle craft ideas! While all of these crafts make great Earth Day projects (who wouldn't want to celebrate Earth Day with a little vino?), you can create wine bottle crafts any time of year.
- Plastic Bottle Lid Art
- Plastic Bottle Bird Feeder
- Bottle Cap Crosses
- Faux Dichroic Glass Recycled Bottle
- Wine Cork Board
Looking for some fun fabric scrap crafts? Maybe a way to use an old pair of jeans? Well we have lots of projects you can make using old worn out clothes. These fabric themed Earth Day projects are a great way to jump start your spring cleaning, too! Head into that closet and start making a pile of clothes to craft with.
- Eco-Friendly Shirt
- Drawstring Sock Pouch
- T-Shirt Necklace
- Recycled Wool Sweater Beads
- Recycled Sweater Throw Pillows
- Denim Pot Holders
Free Craft Video: How to Make Roses From Plastic Spoons
We're all guilty of hanging on to that oatmeal container...stashing those fun coffee mugs for a new project that has yet to inspire us. Well, here are some great ways to use those jars and canisters that you've been saving. Get organized and get crafty with these easy Earth Day projects!
- Recycled Yogurt Cup Bud Vase
- Daisy Container
- Oatmeal Box Pencil Holder
- Altered Cookie Tin
- Coffee Cup Tool Carrier
- Drink Carton Gift Box
If you're teaching the benefits of going green, Earth Day projects for kids are great ways to get started. These pop can crafts are easy and Earth friendly, so they're the perfect way to craft for, celebrate, and honor Earth Day.
- Smashed Soda Can Animals
- Repurposed Soda Can Wall Art
- Soda Can Butterfly Pin
- Soda Can Coasters
- Recycled Tin Can Luminaries
You won't believe how many ways there are to make Earth Day projects when you check out 674 Recycled Crafts: Crafting with Recyclable Items. In this collection, you'll find everything from wine bottle projects to recycled art projects for kids. This comprehensive collection is perfect for Earth Day but don't forget that you can make great recycled crafts any time of year. Gather up the kids for these fun and exciting Earth Day projects - they'll be entertained for hours.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Upcycle Thrift Store Plates
- Fabric Scrap Heart Magnets
- What To Do With Old Jeans: 34 Recycled Crafts With Denim
- 14 Creative Uses for Mesh Produce Bags
- 25 Easy to Make Water Bottle Crafts
- Last-Minute T-Shirt Necklace
- 1000+ Recycled Crafts: Crafting with Recyclable Items
- Toilet Paper Roll Crafts: 62 Uses for Toilet Paper Rolls
- 38 Ways to Use Up Yarn Scraps + 18 Scrap Yarn Projects
- Green Crafting Gift Wrap Bow
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Dr. Seuss Sneetches Costume Idea
- Quicksilver Shawlette
- Make DIY blank books from leftover notebook paper
- Refashion shorts into a skirt
- Repurposed Shutters Sign for Halloween
- Halloween Pencil Box
- 50+ Free Easy Crochet Patterns and Help for Beginners
- Tea Time
- Diamonds and Ice Mandala Coloring Page
- Emperor's Festival Adult Coloring Page
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home