DIY Kate Spade Inspired Rose Bowl
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Make your own DIY vase that looks just like something by Kate Spade! This DIY Kate Spade Inspired Rose Bowl comes at a fraction of the cost of the original. This project will take barely any time at all to complete, and the finished result is a classy vase you can cheerfully place on any surface in your home.
In the Designer's Words: "After my cat broke an expensive vase I went looking for a replacement. I fell in love with a kate spade rose bowl that cost $75. Since such a vase's life expectancy is all of five minutes in my home, I decided to diy my own version using a glass bowl picked up at a local dollar store for $2, enamel paint and a round foam brush. It could not have been quicker or easier and I'm super happy with the results."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
- see post
NotesThanks so much for considering my project for sharing! :)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Leather Notepad with Crochet Pouch
- 50+ Adult Coloring Book Pages
- Not Your Grandma's Crochet Slippers
- Lenio Shawl Pattern
- Color Block T-Top
- Livenza Scarf
- DIY Toilet Paper Pumpkins
- Homemade Lavender Linen Spray
- DIY Halloween Mixed Media Wine Bottles
- Crocheted Sleeveless Baby Dress Pattern
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home