Shopping for a techie can be hard work...so why not "bling out" their iPod covers and their computer mouse covers so they can work in style! This Technology Trio from Krylon is a great gift for someone who has all the toys, but needs a little sparkle!
See this project and more glittery crafts in our free eBook, How to Create 14 Sparkly Craft Projects Using Krylon Glitter Blast.
- Covers for Nintendo, iPhone, and a computer mouse
- 1 can Krylon® Glitter Blast™ Glitter Paint in color of your choice
- 1 can Krylon® Glitter Blast™ Clear Sealer
- Masking tape
- Drop cloth
- Clean all surfaces to be painted, making sure they are free of grease, dirt and dust.
- Tape off any areas not to be painted (i.e., moveable parts on the mouse).
- Spray with Krylon® Glitter Blast™ Glitter Paint. Apply multiple thin coats until desired glitter finish is achieved. Wait approximately 1 to 2 minutes between coats, shaking can before each coat. Let dry.
Tip: Raising the item off of your work surface will make it easier to cover the edges and will prevent it from sticking to the surface.
Read NextPocket Sized Hope Book