Ritzy Sparkle Letters
Add a touch of personalization to your gifts by topping them with these ritzy sparkle letters from Martha Stewart. Monograms are so classic, and craft glitter adds a special something to gift tags.
- Iridescent Fine Glitter 12 pk
- Glittering Glue
- Adhesive Chipboard Alphabet
- Foam brush
- Paper plate or tray
- Assorted gift boxes
- Ribbon or twine of choice
- Place letter to be glittered on a glitter tray or paper plate to catch excess glitter. With a foam brush, spread glue over the surface of a chipboard letter.
Tip: If necessary, dilute the glue with a little water. Blend two parts glue to one part water to an even consistency. A thicker layer of glue takes longer to dry, but will hold the glitter better.
- Sprinkle glitter over glue, covering completely. Shake off excess glitter onto tray or paper plate, and let dry (test after an hour).
- Tip glitter from tray or plate back into bottle.
- When dry, attach to gift box using ribbon or twine.
Read NextPocket Sized Hope Book