Rock out on your favorite guitar games with this Glimmering Guitar from Krylon! You can customize controllers for you and your siblings and friends so everyone knows which guitar is theirs! You can also do this on a real guitar if you'd like!
See this project and more glittery crafts in our free eBook, How to Create 14 Sparkly Craft Projects Using Krylon Glitter Blast.
- Guitar (we used a guitar for gaming, but this works on musical instruments equally well)
- Glitter Blast™ in your choice of color (we used Citrus Dream)
- Krylon® Glitter Blast™ Clear Sealer (optional)
- Painter's tape
- Wipe down the surface of the guitar body that you will be painting, making sure it is clean and dry.
- If you can remove the neck of the guitar, do so. Otherwise, wrap the neck in newspaper and tape it in place. Tape off all surfaces on the body of the guitar that you do not want to coat with glitter.
- Spray with Krylon® Glitter Blast™ Glitter Paint. Apply multiple light coats until you have achieved the glitter look you want. Wait approximately 1 to 2 minutes between coats, shaking can before each coat. Let dry.
- While applying the Krylon® Glitter Blast™ Clear Sealer is not required, a few coats of Clear will make the surface smoother, ensuring that it doesn't catch on your clothes and making it easier to clean. Let dry.
- Remove the tape and newspaper.
Read Next76 Easy Craft Projects for Adults