Vintage Candlestick Garden Plant Stand
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"We inherited an old brass candlestick from my husband's grandparents. We used it for many years, in an awkward corner, as a decorative candle holder. Then we moved houses. It no longer had a use inside and so it sat gathering dust in the garage. After a few failed attempts to sell it online, I succumbed to the realization that this brass candlestick was meant to stay in the family. One day, I took it outside to the garden and gave it new life."
- Large, freestanding candlestick
- Self-etching primer
- Exterior paint + brush
- Decorative bowl
- Drill with appropriate drill bit
- Plants (real or artificial)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Felt Flower Terra Cotta Pot Crafts
- Butterfly Ice DIY Wall Decor
- Natural Mason Jar Flower Vase
- DIY Labels to Organize Your Craft Space
- How to Make Crepe Paper Flowers
- Quick Pretty Chunky Knit Hat
- St. Nicholas Throw
- La Vie en Rose Ladies Scarf
- DIY Sequins Wall Art
- DIY Pom Pom Ornaments
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home