Modern Geometry Mat
Learn how to paint a rug in a pretty, geometric pattern with this Modern Geometry Mat tutorial from Lisa Nelsen-Woods. It makes a great welcome mat for a stylish homeowner.
- Coir doormat
- Painter’s tape
- Drop cloth
- Spray paint
- Place the coir doormat onto the drop cloth.
- Cut the painters tape into strips with the scissors. Create a design with the painter’s tape on the doormat.
- Evenly cover the doormat with one coat of spray paint and allow the paint to dry. Do not remove the painter’s tape.
- Evenly cover the doormat with a second coat of spray paint as needed and allow the paint to dry.
- Remove the painter’s tape from the doormat.
Read NextPumpkin Centerpiece