Candlestick DIY Planter
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "After no longer wanting to use it as a candle holder, I took it outside to our courtyard and placed it in the garden. Giving it a 21st century update from its original brass, it had a new purpose as a plant stand. If using real plants/flower, be sure to drill holes in the decorative bowl for drainage."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
- Decorative Bowl
- Self Etching Primer
- Paint, of any color
Depending on the style and finish of your candlestick (mine was brass), you may need to use self-etching primer to get the paint to adhere
Paint the candlestick in your color of choice
Get a decorative bowl to fit on top of the candlestick. Repeat steps #1 and 2
Fill the bowl with real or artificial flowers/plants
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
"This isn't your typical beginner knit cowl or scarf! Made with only one skein of yarn and with big needles, it works up fast. Perfect… Continue reading: "Eiffel Beginner Knit Cowl Pattern"
- Fairy Garden Terrarium in a Mason Jar
- Pumpkin Door Mat
- Pumpkin Centerpiece
- 31 Clay Pot Crafts
- Colorful Upcycled Planters to Brighten Your Garden
- How to Pick Basil
- 25 Easy Rock Painting Ideas for Beginners
- How to Make a Fairy Garden
- Charming Recycled Songbird Tin Can Wind Chime
- Woodland Themed Terrarium
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Christmas Gift Card Holder - Free Pattern
- Nancy Beanie
- Hairpin Lace Table Runner
- Hygge Diamond Pillow
- Crochet Tooth Fairy Pouch
- Crochet Fuzzy Muff
- Candle from nature
- Solid Shell Stitch Cowl
- Crumb Quilt Mug Mat
- How To Make The Cutest Drawstring Bag!
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home