If you're a quilter who saves strips and scraps from previous projects, here's a fun way to use up those treasures: wrap them on plain wooden frames. The heavy duty double-sided Treasure Tape makes application so easy. No one will know how fast you can create such a gorgeous gift or home decor!
- Wooden frame (unfinished, flat frame is best)
- Treasure Tape rolls to fit the width of your frame (we used 1" rolls)
- Treasure Tape 1/4" roll
- Treasure tape dots
- Miscellaneous buttons
- 1/4" satin ribbon for trim
- Lay strips of Treasure Tape on the front of your frame. Remove the red liner to expose the top sticky area.
- Lay your strips of fabric right on top of the tape, smoothing out any wrinkles.
- Lay Treasure Tape dots randomly on top of the fabric as desired. Remove the red liner of the dots to expose the top sticky part, then attach buttons on top of the tape. Press to make sure it adheres.
- Lay the 1/4" Treasure Tape around the side of the frame. Remove the red liner, then lay the 1/4" Satin Ribbon on the tape for a decorative edge.
Kreinik threads available through needlework stores or www.kreinik.com.