Dot Frame Trio
A trio of dotted frames in sand and black makes for elegant wall decor. This is an easy painting project with round sponge pouncers. Add in a sentimental picture for a fun, personal touch. This is a great housewarming gift idea!
- DecoArt Products Required
- Americana Gloss Enamels - DAG04 - Sand, DAG67 - Black
- 3/4" flat brush
- Water container
- Palette or plastic plate
- Paper towels
- Round sponge pouncer
- Triple frame, Michael's
1. Let dry between steps.
2. Paint top and bottom frames Sand and center frame Black.
3. Use pouncer to stamp contrasting color dots on frames.
Read NextCottage Slat Picture Frame
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.