38 Flower Pot Crafts
By: Melissa Conner, Editor, FaveCrafts.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Flower pots are the perfect material for crafts of all kinds. Crafters can find blank flower pots in a variety of sizes and for very little money. These functional canvases encourage crafters to paint, decoupage, rubber stamp, and overall, be creative.
Explore this collection of flower pot crafts for indoor or outdoor decorating. These summer craft ideas are perfect for crafters whether they have a green thumb or not. While flower pots obviously make lovely DIY planters, you can easily find flower pot making ideas that are great for other decorative purposes. Terra cotta pots, for example, look just as lovely housing garden tools or sitting on a self all by themselves.
These flower pot craft ideas all come with their own purpose, bringing practical and decorative crafting to your summer space and home.
Don’t forget to sign up for the FaveCrafts newsletter, Quick and Crafty, for daily crafts and tips delivered straight to your inbox.
Speaking of flower pot designs, make the ultimate flower pot when you learn How to Make a Fairy Garden with the video below!
Table of Contents
For even more flower pot craft ideas, check out 31 Clay Pot Crafts
Unique Flower Pot Crafts
- Decoupaged Seed Packet Clay PotsGet ready for spring by making these amazing flower pots to decorate your garden.
- Bee-utiful Clay Pot CraftAdd a buzzing bee to your outdoor decor with this painted pot idea.
- Mini Terra Cotta Pot WreathPaint a collection of itty bitty pots before creating a DIY wreath when you follow along with this collection.
- Rhinestone Flower Pot CraftAdd sparkle to a clay pot in a matter of minutes with this quick and easy idea.
- Clay Pot Garden AngelFind out how to use a collection of small flower pots to craft a cute little angel for your garden.
- Doll House Flower PotMake adorable tiny flower pots for your favorite doll house!
- Daisy Flower PotAdd ceramic daisies to your plain flower pots for beautiful decorating indoor or out.
- How to Decorate Clay PotsFind a variety of ideas for decorating flower pots.
- 4 Barnyard Polymer Clay IdeasIf you're looking for flower pot craft ideas, you're in luck. These cute little critters are great for decorating.
- Ivy Leaf Mosaic Hanging PotThis unique motif will help you liven up your indoor and outdoor garden plants. Ideas for flower pots don't get much more creative than this.
- Chalkboard Style Terra Cotta PlanterThis project stands out from other clay pot craft ideas because it can be easily customized with chalk.
- Bloom Where You Are Planted Decoupage Flower PotIf you're wondering what to do with the coloring pages you've finished, use them to decoupage this flower pot!
Floral-Painted Flower Pots
- Gardening Tote and Rose PotsSpruce up your garden with this simple painting project.
- Geranium Painted Garden PotsPaint your own geraniums on clay pots for beautiful blooms all year round. This painting tutorial walks you through every step of making the perfect geraniums.
- Floraled Flower PotPaint a beautiful floral pattern to create truly magnificant flower pots.
- Flower Pot for Mother's DayWhether your mom is a fan of fresh cut flowers or fake plants, you can't go wrong with this Mother's Day flower pot. Thoughtful flower pot craft ideas always score big on important holidays.
- Decoupaged Clay PotIt may not be painted, but this floral-decorated Decoupaged Clay Pot would be the perfect addition to your garden.
- Clay Pot Spring BirdhouseDecorated with the beauty of spring, this beautiful clay pot craft is great for both indoors and out.
More Painted Flower Pot Designs
- Pretty Painted Flower PotsThe lovely design and pretty colors make this unlike any other flower pot crafts.
- Named Flower PotPaint a personalized flower pot for a fun gift or craft project for kids.
- Poetic Plant PotsFor unique flower pot crafts, use this stencil project to add some poetry to the pots.
- How To Create A Thoughtful Gift For Under $5This tutorial demonstrates how to create painted flower pots for gift-giving.
- Chalk Paint Garden PotsSpruce up flower spots in minutes with a coat of chalkboard paint. Add a sentiment like “Happy House-Warming.”
- Painted Pots for the KitchenGet creative with your ideas for flower pots to help organize your kitchen with this cute painted pot. It's great for chefs and foodies alike.
- Dotty DIY Flower PotsThis flower pot craft incorporates cute and cool designs to make your pots really stand out!
- DIY Dot Painted PlanterGive your pots vibrant splashes of color with this nifty painting project. This craft is absolutely perfect for spring.
Flower Pot Craft Ideas for Centerpieces
- Fun with Terra Cotta PotsPlace these colorful terra cotta pots along the table as a centerpiece or in front of each guest as gifts.
- Hot Pink Centerpiece PotsThese striking flower pots make a great decoration for your home or a special occasion such as a baby shower or wedding shower.
- Daisy Flower PotDecorate bright and colorful flower pots with swirls of liquid beads for lovely indoor decor.
- Decoupage Spring Flower PotsUse tie dye to color the decorations for these flower pots.
- Clay Pot SnowmenThese cute snowmen would make the perfect centerpiece to your holiday table. Christmas doesn't scream clay pot crafts, but this project will surely change your mind.
- Hoppy Easter Clay Pot CenterpieceGreat for the spring time, this adorable centerpiece is perfect for your Easter gathering. Everyone will remember your decorations for years to come.
Flower Pot Kids Crafts
- Flower and Pot ProjectKids can use clay to create their own colorful decoration to wrap around the flower pot.
- Kids' Clay Flower PotKids can help make the flower embellishments and personalize the clay pots with their names.
- LadyBug Plant HolderFlower pot crafts for kids have never looked this adorable. Make a hassle-free flower pot with the help of colorful scrapbook paper.
- Mom Flower PotMake this flower-embellished pot for Mother’s Day or just because you want to show you care. Flower pot crafts for kids are a great option during the spring, and they don't cost must to make, either.
- Clay Pot CrittersMake a variety of critters, and enjoy your time making clay pot crafts. These cute clay pot ideas are great for kids and parties!
- Terra Cotta Garden TurtleGreat for indoors and out, this cute little turtle is sure to be loved by kids of all ages.
- Darling Clay Pot TurtlesTurtles are so cute, and now you don't have to go anywhere near water to see them. Use clay pots to decorate a child's bedroom.
Did you know that you need to prepare terra cotta pots for painting or else the paint will wear off relatively quickly? Check out our full tutorial to make sure that you don't miss a step: How to Paint Terra Cotta Pots
What is the most creative idea you've seen for flower pots?
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home