Felt Flowers on a Hoop
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Liven up your home or front door with this bright and colorful felt flower wreath. This very chic and contemporary décor is perfect for gift giving. A bright gold metal hoop serves as the wreath form. These easy to follow directions will show you how you can make the cutest flowers with a little snipping and a little glue. No sewing is required to make this wreath. Create your own color scheme to suit your taste."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Give your crochet patterns a decadent look with this Cathedral Window Granny Square. This free crochet pattern makes a granny square… Continue reading: "Cathedral Window Granny Square"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Meandering Wisconsin ~ A Picnic Quilt Pattern
- Sew A Throw Pillow
- Flower Parade
- Diy Floral Photo Booth Frame
- Diy Vertical Faux Succulent Garden
- Diy Frame Shelf
- Textured Canvas Wall Art
- Diy Americana Shadow Box
- Blue Lagoon Crochet Placemat
- Giraffe Print
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home