Felt Flowers on a Hoop
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Liven up your home or front door with this bright and colorful felt flower wreath. This very chic and contemporary décor is perfect for gift giving. A bright gold metal hoop serves as the wreath form. These easy to follow directions will show you how you can make the cutest flowers with a little snipping and a little glue. No sewing is required to make this wreath. Create your own color scheme to suit your taste."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- What Glue Works Best on Felt?
- 5 Types of Felt: Felt 101
- 50+ Felt Crafts for Beginners
- Felt Christmas Tree Ornament
- Can Felt Be Ironed? Working with Felt from Ironing to Care
- Gorgeous Felt Flowers
- How to Sew Felt
- Fall Leaves Banner With Template
- 20 Felt Flowers Patterns (Free!)
- Fab Felt Pot Protectors
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Everyday Tapered Beanie
- How To Sew A Cloak With Hood
- Harvest Pocket Shawl
- Koko Cocoon Cardigan
- Patchwork Sampler Bag
- Fall Inspired Chunky Blanket
- Crochet Candy Corn Amigurumi
- Polar Bear Sweater
- Fall Tissue Paper Suncatchers Craft
- Easy Coffee Filter Turkeys Thanksgiving Craft
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home