Christmas Tree Drinking Straw
Sip your drink through this crazy drinking straw. Enjoy your Christmas tree a whole new way, it'll never shed or go brown.
- STYROFOAM Brand Products
- 1- 4" cone
- 25 plastic drinking straws (with green stripes)
- Thick, white craft glue
- Long scissors
- 1 Small sprig holly, red bow, or other embellishment (optional)
- Cut the straws into 1 1/2" pieces.
- Pour a small amount of glue onto wax paper, cardboard or other disposable surface.
- Dip the end of each straw into the glue and insert straight into the cone. Arrange the straws in vertical rows around the cone. Fill in empty areas around the bottom of the cone as necessary. Insert three pieces with bent ends into top of cone; bend ends out slightly. Let dry.
- Trim the straws so the straws at the base of the cone are much longer than those at the top. Cut vertically from the bottom of the cone.
- If desired, add a small embellishment to the top of the cone (we used a sprig of holly).
®™ Trademark of The Dow Chemical Company ("Dow") or an affiliated company of Dow. For more project ideas, please see styrofoamstyle.com.